Educational Advising Office
The Educational Advising Office at the Consulate is a certified EducationUSA advising center affiliated with the United States Department of State. EducationUSA center promotes U.S. higher education around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, objective and timely information about educational opportunities in the United States and guidance to qualified individuals on how to best access those opportunities.
The Educational Advising Office does not endorse or rank any college or university, nor does it endorse services provided by companies or organizations in the areas of test preparation, admissions, placement, language training or visa procurement.
Basic services available from the Educational Advising Office include:
- College counseling and guidance
- Standardized test information (i.e. TOEFL iBT, SAT, etc.)
- Bulletins, handouts and education-related publications
- Study in the USA presentations
- Pre-departure orientations
For more specific information please call the Educational Advisor at:
+966-2-667-0080 Ext. 4151 or send an email with your questions to: EduJeddah@state.gov
NO WALK-IN SERVICES, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
U.S. Degrees Verified
Connections Saudi Arabia
- The EducationUSA Advising Offices of Saudi Arabia are pleased to present the second edition of our newsletter Connections Saudi Arabia (PDF 1.77MB), with a focus on medical studies
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.